The UK's first Sheet Metal Forum!20 ferbuary 2017
On the 7th/8th of March, Severn Machines will be heading to Swindon to join a host of industry leading experts at Wilson Tool's first ever Sheet Metal Forum!
This is a chance for end users to learn about new and future technologies, network with like-minded companies and discuss market demands and movement.
- Plant Tour
- Information Stands
- Buffet Lunch
Join us, Voortman Steel Group, Lissmac, TRUMPF, Wilson Tool and Safan Darley.
- Are you using your punch press or press brake to its full potential?
- How do I make sure I choose the right laser?
- Is deburring a quality characteristic?
- How to improve your press brake productivity?
- What is the future for plasma cutting technology?
Spaces are limited and registration is free so sign up today to avoid disappointment. Visit goo.gl/tNd9sc